Student registration is now completed online in one of two ways:
- Household is new to the District: New Household Online Registration English | New Household Online Registration Spanish
- This is for those households who have NOT registered a student in Babylon UFSD
- Household is already in the District: BUFSD Parent Portal
- If your child is already registered as a student in the district, there is no need to fill out another online application. Please bring in all other required documentation (see registration checklist below).
- To complete the registration of a new student, log into your parent portal account and choose “Register New Student”. This is located under the “My Students” section on the right side of the page.
Once you complete the online registration, please follow the instructions on the Registration Checklist of what is required to complete the registration. (Every household is required to fill out and have notarized the “Affidavit to Substantiate Residency”). Once all paperwork is complete, you can provide us the information in one of the following ways:
For Kindergarten Pre-Registration:
- Please bring all completed forms to your registration appointment.
For all other Registrations:
Four proofs of residency are required at registration (in addition to the notarized Affidavit to Substantiate Residency), which may include, but are not limited to: a driver’s license or non-driver ID, an updated town/village tax bill, updated W-2 form, current lease, mortgage statement, or utility bill.
PLEASE NOTE: To complete your registration, you MUST submit all required documentation for proof of residency and guardianship along with all supplemental forms to the district per the directions of the Registrar. Please DO NOT EMAIL any documentation to the district.
The Babylon School District has the opportunity to once again
offer a full time Universal Pre-Kindergarten program in September 2023
through an approved UPK provider. The number of students accepted into the UPK program will be based on available funding from State and Federal grants.
Program Eligibility & Participation Requirements:
- The child must be 4 years of age on or before December 1, 2023.
- The child and parents/legal guardians must reside within the legal boundaries of the Babylon Union Free School District
- To be eligible for the UPK lottery, this form must be completed for each eligible child in the household on or before 3:00pm March 31, 2023.
- The lottery drawing will be held on Monday April 17, 2023
To register for the lottery, please fill out the UPK Registration Form here: https://forms.office.com/r/GTgrgph7xz
Affidavit of Landlord/Tenant/Owner
Affidavit to Substantiate Residency
Home Language Survey
Medical Emergency Release & Student Health History
School Nurse Letter