Student registration is now completed online in one of two ways:
- Household is new to the District: New Household Online Registration English | New Household Online Registration Spanish
- This is for those households who have NOT registered a student in Babylon UFSD
- Household is already in the District: BUFSD Parent Portal
- This is for those households who HAVE registered a student in Babylon UFSD (this includes CPSE).
- To complete the registration of a new student, log into your parent portal account and choose “Register New Student”. This is located under the “My Students” section on the right side of the page.
Once you complete the online registration, please follow the instructions on the Registration Checklist of what is required to complete the registration. (Every household is required to fill out and have notarized the “Affidavit to Substantiate Residency”). Once all paperwork is complete, you can provide us the information in one of the following ways:
For Kindergarten Pre-Registration:
- Mail to: Registration 171 Ralph Avenue, Babylon, NY 11702
- Drop off to the Babylon Elementary School, 171 Ralph Avenue, Babylon, New York
For all other Registrations:
Four proofs of residency are required at registration (in addition to the notarized Affidavit to Substantiate Residency), which may include, but are not limited to: a driver’s license or non-driver ID, an updated town/village tax bill, updated W-2 form, current lease, mortgage statement, or utility bill.
PLEASE NOTE: To complete your registration, you MUST submit all required documentation for proof of residency and guardianship along with all supplemental forms to the district per the directions of the Registrar.
If you need assistance reading or completing any of the registration forms, please complete the form below. Someone will reach out to help you through the process.
Online Registration Help Form
Affidavit of Landlord/Tenant/Owner
Affidavit to Substantiate Residency
Home Language Survey
Medical Emergency Release & Student Health History
School Nurse Letter