Skip to main content

Working Papers

The school district cooperates with the New York State Labor Department in issuance of working papers required by law for students under the age of 18 who seek employment. Students may obtain working papers by contacting the Guidance Office in the high school.

To secure working papers, a student must:

  • Obtain and fill out an application.
  • Have a Certificate of Physical Fitness form signed by a school doctor or family physician.
  • Submit proof of age. This can be done in the form of a birth or baptismal certificate, hospital record or passport.